WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 3116 Posts

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow! Could it be that it's time to start BSHT part 43 already?!

It seems incredible that we have this group of guys that make their way to this place everyday in order to find....... something. What something? Well... that is different for each of us.

Most of us came for watches. But we're still here and it's not because of watches. Some probably made their way here because they saw a picture of one of our exclusive BSH watches on some internet forum, or instagram, and wanted more info. (More on this later) Some come in search of advice. Some, in search of camaraderie. Others still, come for escape. Escape from a world that grows more stressful, uncertain, and anxious every day.

Whatever brought you here, and whatever brings you back...

Welcome.

You see; it's not easy out there. It's not easy to make friends and build relationships. Some would say that what we have built here isn't friendship. Well, respectfully, I disagree. Firstly, those people have no idea what goes on behind the scenes. They have no idea that many of us meet up and never even bring up watches. Because watches may have brought us together, but that's not why we stayed. They have no idea that we have made financial and time sacrifices to one another. For their kids, their family, and yes, ultimately for themselves. Because that sort of kindness feeds the soul.

I can't speak for everyone, but I don't think I had made a true male friend since college. Because, frankly, it's an elusive thing.

What I'm saying is simply this: today I may be saying welcome guys, but it won't be long before you are friends.

So remember our one rule and remember to be kind to one another. Be respectful of one another. Treat your cybermates as if they were sitting on the bar stool next to you.

Still thinking about that BSH logo you saw on that sweet sub while surfing the webz? Well... This is the place for you! We've had many dial and watch runs, and we'll habe many more! So good news for you! Just have a little patience and we'll get you covered! Not patient enough? Well reach out to one of ou r regular brothers (don't worry, you'll get the gist of who those might be in short order! We'll point you in the right direction for logo usage and permission.

So without further adieu......

Part 43 begins.................

Now!

"Truth. Love. Wisdom. 120 clicks." -Nathaniel Johnson-

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Oh god! Here we go again with more cobbled together Chinese watches and bitter disappointment. Will it never end?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh god! Here we go again with more cobbled together Chinese watches and bitter disappointment. Will it never end?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
The cobbled together Chinese watches all vary in price. The disappointment is always free!

"Truth. Love. Wisdom. 120 clicks." -Nathaniel Johnson-

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Made the jump and brought along an old tired girl for the ride!

Happy Sunday brothers

·
Registered
3,358 Posts

Well i made the jump! Since I can’t be there in the flesh, so to speak, I’m at least with youse guys in spirit! BSH represents in Qatar baby!! Wasn’t sure what i should bring along for this jump so i grabbed everything i got! I hope it pleases the jump-master! A hat full of seamen.

·
Registered
19,569 Posts
Remember the first BSH thread as yesterday, serious we are at part 43 o_O

Enjoy your Sunday Brothers!

1 - 20 of 3116 Posts