WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 4076 Posts

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lordy, Lordy, BSHT is forty!!

We've come a long way, brothers! Many of you have been here to see the thread through it's infancy and first steps, those awkward teenage years (that first one, in particular, was a little....... troublesome) and that stretch in it's twenties when it didn't call it's mother nearly often enough!

Along the way we've done a lot of good. We've helped out brothers who have lost jobs, supported brothers with their celebration of sobriety, designed a watch in honor of a brother's beautiful wife and her tragic loss to cancer. And I can personally attest to the love and support I have felt with my ongoing saga of trying to adopt our youngest one!

People may say we are just a group of watch enthusiasts, but time and time again we show them that we are so much more!

Thank you all. Seriously, without you guys and the heart and effort you put into making this a different kind of place, it would just be another internet fad that would habe faded long ago. The brothers (and sisters if there are any) are what makes it special. For that, I am grateful.

So this is the point that Jay would usually link to every preceding BSHT thread.

I'm not going to do that. I'm taking what I am going to call the lazy man's approach (but one that doesn't look like a standard length Vail post!)

So here is the link to the previous thread. On it you will find everythig you need to need in post #1.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/to...&share_fid=13788&share_type=t&link_source=app

Without further adieu, let's kick off our forties with a few pics and let the shenanigans get underway!

Take a look back through memory and you'll see that those who shout the loudest rarely have anything worthwhile to say.

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Landed and happy to be here. I've been saving this update for the jump.

New arrival and a birthday gift for my young Weebs. Have been saving this one for him for awhile and I finally got the chance for a matching one so we can have a father-son set. Plus a couple sets of matching straps from brother @zachste

Thanks to founder James for offering up his recently acquired SKX009 to make this possible.

And now some mixed wrist shots from the last week or so

There was some talk of BSH GMTs this week. This one is on a custom nato by leather Jedi, John Torrez.

If you haven't checked out the new CSW SF1 straps yet, they're freakin amazing. Not much stock nw but Zach says more are coming soon!

@Darwin sub on loan on a strap from Thach. Love this combo

Newly acquired SKX and while it never worked out to get my hands on a Kiger sub, I still proudly for the flag!

Since the kids' dance recital has been canceled, they got to wear their costumes for class this week (live online classes on Zoom)

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Woohoo! Made the jump!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
Made the jump, with the last pic I posted in part 39. :)

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Made the jump! Happy 40th everyone! And congratulations again to Jason for taking over the BSHT helm.

And happy #leathersubsunday.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Slept in this morning and saw the jump notice. I was in a hurry and forgot my pants... do we sell pants yet in Part 40?
As per the BSHT bylaws, pants are strictly optional.

Take a look back through memory and you'll see that those who shout the loudest rarely have anything worthwhile to say.

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Trying to photograph this watch and let a pancake burn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sacrifices are always difficult. Stay strong, my friend.

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
Greetings brothers:
I haven't been around much lately as I have not had much to post but I've been following you through Part 39.
This staying at home business has me hardly wearing any watches. After 4 weeks of staying put my employer just extended that by 2 weeks.
With nothing new to post I am offering up some of my posts from the recent past to mark the jump... hope you like em...

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Red Fashion accessory

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Turquoise

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Greetings brothers:
I haven't been around much lately as I have not had much to post but I've been following you through Part 39.
This staying at home business has me hardly wearing any watches. After 4 weeks of staying put my employer just extended that by 2 weeks.
With nothing new to post I am offering up some of my posts from the recent past to mark the jump... hope you like em...

View attachment 15087735

View attachment 15087737

View attachment 15087743

View attachment 15087745

View attachment 15087747

View attachment 15087753

View attachment 15087751
Good to see you, Brother. These are heavy, heavy, times. I'm not really posting regularly either, and just struggling to keep it together. I keep telling myself this too shall pass. Peaks and valleys, man. Stay strong, bro.

1 - 20 of 4076 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.