WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 435 Posts

·
Registered
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And here we are again!

A new iteration, a new beginning.

Part four one point zero. I could wax on and on about this and that. I could go into how 41 is the 13th smallest prime number. The number 13 doesn't have any BSHT connections as far as I'm allowed to talk about (and I'm not going to mention how ironic that I can't speak about it because of a GAG order!! "Seriously, your honor, gagging orders is how this all got started!"). I could talk of boring things like 41 being the sum of the first 6 prime numbers or part of a twin prime pair. All this talk of prime isn't really at all optimized (see the reference there).

Who knows..... maybe BSHT 41 will make it to 4100 posts! I'm a wild card and completely unpredictable so ya never know. Best to keep up and stay tuned!

If you're looking for the previous threads, please visit the last one which will lead you to the previous, which will lead you to.... you get the picture.

If you're looking for all.watch talk, all the time, keep looking! We get on about everything here! From fountain pens to stroopwafles and all the wide world between!

So let's kick off this mid-week jump with a pic or two before roll call!

"I've got to make sure YouTube comes down to film this." -Michael Scott-

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Woot

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
481 Posts
Got caught mid-jump and had to make a crash landing here. Only left some remnants in the previous location.

Hanging with the little dude and rocking the BRD on this Whatever Wednesday. The Red Devils produced a solid performance that I was largely able to tune into, which makes this day even better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Is it still whatever Wednesday? Why, yes...it is. So, I’ll start off my contributions to this thread with two homages to an entirely different brand. Four o’clock crowns all around. I like to think of them as the sub and datejust of their respective line ups. How do you like that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,776 Posts
I'm pretty chuffed about Isaac Asimov's classic SciFi book series Foundation finally being made into a TV series.

https://youtu.be/xgbPSA94Rqg

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
I knew this jump was coming even though I'm still trying to catch up ... any watch Wednesday I'll slip this 1st Gen Symphony in on us ...
I have an affinity for the 1st Generation Orients ... Ray/Mako loose their aesthetics without the second crown at 2:00 ... and that 1st Gen Bambino ...
I just got this watch a few days ago ... I guess the clown mushroom cloud is a bit of the old in/out thing ... I need to investigate the finer nuances of BSHT

"I jumped, O my brothers, and I fell hard but I did not snuff it, oh no. If I had snuffed it, I would not be here to tell what I have told."

01sym'.jpg

·
Registered
8,354 Posts
1 - 20 of 435 Posts