1 - 20 of 1895 Posts

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh no! Not again!

Don't.

Panic.

The BSHT has just held out it's thumb and is off to the next great adventure! Hope you brought along your towel!

Once again we begin, not with a long list of the former parts of our humble little thread, but a few meaningless words. I could link all those parts, but you can find them pretty easily; brain the size of a planet, and all that.

It's best to follow this particular iteration carefully as it holds the promise to the answer to life, the universe, and.... well.... everything!

Welcome to BSHT42!

Join in with your pics and antics, your stories and questions, and be as hoopy frood as you can manage. We won't judge if you're not!

Will we all make it to the end, and on to the next part? Will we even make it to National Vogon Poetry day? Well, I could calculate your chance of survival. But you wouldn't like it.

Best to live in the moment!

"Thanks! You really changed my mind on that." -Nobody Ever-

·
Registered
2,456 Posts

For those that haven’t noticed, we have successfully completed our FTL jump.
On behalf of the Captain and crew I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking your life in your hands with us today. Please don’t be concerned about the oxygen masks, it is perfectly normal for them to drop, as is the sprinkler system activating. The cabin crew will shortly commence service Caribbean goat curry, which has nothing to do with rumours of a fire in the holding pen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
436 Posts

For those that haven’t noticed, we have successfully completed our FTL jump.
On behalf of the Captain and crew I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking your life in your hands with us today. Please don’t be concerned about the oxygen masks, it is perfectly normal for them to drop, as is the sprinkler system activating. The cabin crew will shortly commence service Caribbean goat curry, which has nothing to do with rumours of a fire in the holding pen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Mmmmm curry...

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Survived the jump.

Today I parked my butt on the couch and plan to watch the NBA playoffs all day. Hopefully, starting with my Celtics sweeping the boys from Philly.

As a life long die hard Boston Celtics fan, I decided to wear yellow today in honor of LA Laker great Kobe Bryant on his birthday. Rest in peace brother, I enjoyed every moment of watching you compete against Boston for years.

Hope everyone has a relaxing end to the weekend!

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
I only have one favorite football team, the team playing against the Raiders.
You made it😀
First is always the worst, you will soon get used to it

1 - 20 of 1895 Posts