WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

2801 - 2820 of 2879 Posts

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
SEADOG update:

I am awaiting pricing for our group run and, since it is now almost 1am for San Martin, if you would like to sneak in for this run, you can. I will work to finalize everything late tonight. Please let me know via PM by 8pm Pacific.

As previously noted, max price is $298 shipped, but I am expecting a discount due to our total quantity. I am very appreciative to all who have joined, expressed interest, or posted well wishes. Thank you! I’m very excited for everyone joining to get their SEADOG on their wrist. :)

Here’s the list of those IN:
1. @Twehttam
2. @Dub Rubb x2
3. @MarkND
4. @Brightling007
5. @HomebrewMTB
6. @goyoneuff
7. @tss88
8. @Sogeha
9. @Casualwatchguy
10. @skyefalcon6
11. @bbrou33
12. @Shadowagent88
13. @Firecrow911
14. @Impoverished
15. @cyberwarhol
16. @kgrier
17. @SimpleWatchMan

Check out this puffy lume. Mmmmmm. 🤤

👍⚓

·
Registered
113 Posts
Heck yeah brother. What are you playing into that beast?

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
I doubt if it will chug, but it is one of the most versatile amp. It has really nice clean tone, takes pedals well. The overdrive channel is a bit compressed for my taste.
I improvise blues through this amp most of the time.
\m/

·
Registered
533 Posts
I doubt if it will chug, but it is one of the most versatile amp. It has really nice clean tone, takes pedals well. The overdrive channel is a bit compressed for my taste.
I improvise blues through this amp most of the time.
\m/
Nice.

I think I may show off my guitar\bass gear on here when I get home from work.

If that's ok.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Was compliant for Sager Saturday most of the day, but now flagrantly letting the side down

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
201 Posts
When you are in the military, especially 20 or 30 years ago, the #1 rule is “don’t be a pussy”. If you serve until retirement it stays with you. Ask me how I know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
OK, I will guess that you are a vet with the “Don’t be a pussy” attitude. I will be bold enough to say thank you for helping to secure my freedoms. I did not serve, but thru my dad, I have some of that attitude.

·
Registered
201 Posts
SEADOG update:

I am awaiting pricing for our group run and, since it is now almost 1am for San Martin, if you would like to sneak in for this run, you can. I will work to finalize everything late tonight. Please let me know via PM by 8pm Pacific.

As previously noted, max price is $298 shipped, but I am expecting a discount due to our total quantity. I am very appreciative to all who have joined, expressed interest, or posted well wishes. Thank you! I’m very excited for everyone joining to get their SEADOG on their wrist. :)

Here’s the list of those IN:
1. @Twehttam
2. @Dub Rubb x2
3. @MarkND
4. @Brightling007
5. @HomebrewMTB
6. @goyoneuff
7. @tss88
8. @Sogeha
9. @Casualwatchguy
10. @skyefalcon6
11. @bbrou33
12. @Shadowagent88
13. @Firecrow911
14. @Impoverished
15. @cyberwarhol
16. @kgrier
17. @SimpleWatchMan

Check out this puffy lume. Mmmmmm. 🤤

👍⚓
I am sorry to have missed the opportunity. I did not log on until after the time cut off. Congratulations to those that will be getting the seadog.

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
I am sorry to have missed the opportunity. I did not log on until after the time cut off. Congratulations to those that will be getting the seadog.

Reach out now, I don’t think it’s that time critical

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
There is still time. 🙂 If you - or anyone else - would like to join in on this group buy, please Private Message me and I will fill you in on what I need for the order and answer any questions you may have. Thanks!

·
Registered
19,333 Posts
Beating first snow of the year with a Camo Turtle

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
Taking it up to eleven..
Have a nice weekend, brothers and sisters!
View attachment 15504555
I like everything about this post. The watch is very cool too. I like that blue-teal sunburst shade going on with the alpinistish homage.

It has never occurred to me until this moment that “tube screamer” green is a rather iconic color that wouldn’t make a bad watch dial either.

As you all know, I am a reliable Seiko Saturday guy at heart. But, this build finally came together after I got the last piece (a gasket of all things). So far nothing is rubbing anything the wrong way. Been running for the better part of five hours. I think it might finally be wrist-ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
There is still time. 🙂 If you - or anyone else - would like to join in on this group buy, please Private Message me and I will fill you in on what I need for the order and answer any questions you may have. Thanks!

Final price received and it is 🔥!

~$205 plus shipping. If you want IN, you have until 8pm Pacific tonight to let me know and provide your contact information so I can get that over to San Martin.

👊⚓

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
It pays to enter Instagram contests. Thanks for the tag @heebs I believe it was you who won this for me.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
There is still time. If you - or anyone else - would like to join in on this group buy, please Private Message me and I will fill you in on what I need for the order and answer any questions you may have. Thanks!

Sending a message now Matt, thanks so much, I’ve had this nasty rash for months now. So glad you are now the ‘hood Agony Uncle

2801 - 2820 of 2879 Posts