WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

2081 - 2100 of 2438 Posts

·
Registered
19,967 Posts
Freshly received, I was not able to find the Silver version so I opted for the PVD

·
Registered
19,967 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Afternoon switcheroo. Still not compliant though.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Looks like the backed up mail landed all at once... Croc strap in and installed on the BSH AT... This is how I originally envisioned this watch...

·
Registered
19,967 Posts
Just got this Benarus Megalodon afternoon and put on Canvas, I'm in Love :love:

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Double compliance
Happy #3-6-9Tuesday

As much as I hate the way plexi scratches, I love the way it catches the light...I was thinking of giving the anni dial away because it always looked so flat and unreflective under the Sapphire glass. Now this is one of my favourite dials and and definitely one of my favourite watches :)(y)

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Double compliance
Happy #3-6-9Tuesday

View attachment 15646876

As much as I hate the way plexi scratches, I love the way it catches the light...I was thinking of giving the anni dial away because it always looked so flat and unreflective under the Sapphire glass. Now this is one of my favourite dials and and definitely one of my favourite watches :)(y)
Fascinating. Never considered that many of the mod dials I’ve tried looked meh because they were under boring crystals.

As a counter point, this one (not a mod) just went under the knife to get running again. Out of the case, dial and hands looked really cool. Crammed back in the case and shined up by crystal, somehow not as striking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Double compliance
Happy #3-6-9Tuesday

View attachment 15646876

Plexi is my favorite over all other types of crystal. It has a warmth and character that is unmatched.

Looks great.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

2081 - 2100 of 2438 Posts