Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 465 Posts

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Good evening brothers!

Welcome to the BSHT47!

Lately we're all about setting records and breaking down boundaries! I hope you all enjoyed the shortest BSH thread in history!

Probably best to simply start over!

A mulligan!

I apologize if your feathers were ruffled, your cheese moved, your panties bundled! And by that I mean, I'd do it all again for sure!

Yes, some will surely claim that recent forum events was all theatre. Some will say that it was pointless rabblerousing. But some will truly understand and no one will say it wasn't entertaining!

I digress and move on.

The brotherhood endures.

We proceed with integrity and honor; toleration and kindness; truth and honesty. We exhibit these virtues even when they are not extended to us. We exhibit these virtues even when confronted with animosity, and anonymity. We exhibit the virtues because it is righteous and beyond reproach to do so.

The sun is shining, the breeze is crisp, and the brotherhood survives another day!

And what a day it was! Fortunately for us, that sunshine is the best disinfectant and usually reveals the best, and the worst of us!

I believe the brotherhood rests firmly in the light. I believe the brotherhood stands strong on the hill and speaks into the shadows with a clear loud voice that we will be heard. I believe my brothers are at my back, and at my side.

Not because there is trouble in BSHtown, but because that's what brothers do. You got me. And I got you!

So post up your pics. Tell me your stories. We'll get back to our usual shenanigans in short order.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Just sitting here watching RuPaul's Drag Race and reading about tofu.

Happy to be in #47.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Lol, I had tofu for supper last night. It's all on how you prepare it.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
3rd old-fashioned and feeling fine.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
164 Posts

Lets do this again! Present and accounted for bros!

Well @Jowls ;I lied
You and brother @rbesass ; convinced me to give it a go!! Took some doing but could not be more pleased with the result!!

File arrived today and after making a makeshift handle, I got to work!

Before:

After:

Lots more work to come!! But man, this is awsome! So stoked!

Man, if only I could think of an awsome dial to go with this build...

Oh wait! The BSH Forty Five Forums (FFF) dial: A tribute to the thread that (kinda) never was!

3 dials left to be ordered till we hit our mark: BSH Forty Five Forums (FFF) Dial Run!

Cheers everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I apologize if your feathers were ruffled, your cheese moved, your panties bundled! And by that I mean, I'd do it all again for sure!

Yes, some will surely claim that recent forum events was all theatre. Some will say that it was pointless rabblerousing. But some will truly understand and no one will say it wasn't entertaining!

I digress and move on.

The brotherhood endures.
I'll drink to that...

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Q: How many jumps are we going to do today?
A: As many as it takes.

Wearing this little old Invicta today, aka Ginaulty. She has seen some action and been around the block. Many brothers have had a hand in this one. Franco's dial, Randy's case, Cam's original build and then me mucky mucking about after being inspired by Rhory. We'll see how it goes.
Watch Analog watch Clock Font Wrist

In other news, I picked this one up today to repatriate to the 'hood. We'll see how it goes indeed.

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font

1 - 20 of 465 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.