WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Bucket list + Hamilton

882 views 19 replies 15 participants last post by  Steelerswit 
#1 ·
Attended this year's Kentucky Derby, which has been on the bucket list for some time. Rained like crazy -- and that finish!
Hamilton nicely complemented the outfit.
Anyone else have a watch/bucket list shot?

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Strap Wrist

Sport venue Stadium Architecture Building City

See less See more
#8 ·
Bucket lists are focused on death, I prefer to focus on life....

I have 1 motto, memories outweigh regrets.

Sent from Capt Kirk's Communicator
Agreed. Make it happen now. Don't wait.

Doc Savage

Reactions: Steelerswit
#13 ·
Bucket lists are focused on death, I prefer to focus on life....

I have 1 motto, memories outweigh regrets.

Sent from Capt Kirk's Communicator
Well I guess I'm going about it all wrong :)

Agreed. Make it happen now. Don't wait.

Doc Savage
Absolutely.

The Masters was always a bucket list item for me. Little did I know how historic it would be when I finally got to go this year.

Watch Analog watch Wrist Watch accessory Fashion accessory

#18 ·
I don't really have a bucket list but I've reached an age where I tend to make an effort to make what could happen tomorrow to happen today. Now when I travel I try to find iconic locations for go for a run. Here I am running across The Golden Gate Bridge with my favorite running watch.
Sky Wrist Cloud Hand Watch

Reactions: Scribeliever
#19 ·
I don't know about bucket lists, but wearing my Hamilton Pan Europ on my first trip through Europe was pretty cool. And I wore it also when I saw Hamilton for the first time (which was the second to last showing with the original cast, which was awesome; Daveed Diggs stole the show). I've seen it again since then, and the new cast is good--had I not seen it prior, I probably wouldn't have missed a thing. Wore my Rolex that time, though.

Reactions: Scribeliever
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.