WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if I'm late to the game here but I just order 10 buckles from the Buckle guy. Spent a whopping $13 on buckles and $13 on shipping. I can't speak of what they are made from or how they will hold up over time. I can tell you that they are pretty darn nice and seem to be as good or better than than the standard buckles
That come with non OEM straps.

If your looking for some cheap buckles check them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
631 Posts
You are preaching to the choir (at least me) on this one. I use his antiqued brass keepers and buckles for my distressed leather NATOs look great with a brass or bronze watch. Even have used the keepers on a two piece strap that will be using two keepers as I am not a fan of doing a fixed keeper.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am going to order some brass ones and PVD next as I didn't think more than 10 was necessary. Now that I've seen they are plastic POS I'm going to order a bunch more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
577 Posts
Solid company. Good communication through email. Purchased some thread, buckles and some tools recently from them.

The only issue I had was with one of the screw in buckles. It stripped the first time I used it. Cheap enough so I didn't care to call it in. I had purchased several others with no issues.

Sent from inside a nondescript blue police box sometime in the 21st century...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts