WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been drooling at the 65 again and snooping on the various AD websites and most of them (not all) are showing the standard 65 at £1270 instead of £1150 from last week. Just a smidge over 10% price increase, seems all the others have gone up too, too bad for me, my own fault for leaving it too long. Looks like they've followed Rolex with the increase unless it's total coincidence :think:

·
Registered
581 Posts
Just been drooling at the 65 again and snooping on the various AD websites and most of them (not all) are showing the standard 65 at £1270 instead of £1150 from last week. Just a smidge over 10% price increase, seems all the others have gone up too, too bad for me, my own fault for leaving it too long. Looks like they've followed Rolex with the increase unless it's total coincidence :think:
What would Del Boy say "he who dares Rodders" or Mister Mcawber "procrastination is the thief of time".

·
Registered
36,302 Posts
Doubt Oris is the cause of the increase, as the 65 is under $1k in the US grey market now....big demand and bigger supply I suspect. Also suspect the UK increase is entirely currency fluctuation

·
Registered
623 Posts
In Australia, the BCPP Air Racing IV had a RRP of $2000 in 2014, the latest Air Racing VI has an RRP OF $2700.
That's a 35% increase...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Law, as a fellow Brit you should have got used to large price increases a by now.
Ha yeah but always seems to be around the time I'm wanting something new, tell you what's bad and I'd really upset myself if I thought about it too much, I bought a new speedmaster professional a few months ago list price £3340 (but got 10% off) and I had practically the same watch in 2008 (new one has updated bracelet) that cost me £1900 new at the time, that's some price increase over 8 years.

·
Premium Member
71,208 Posts
Ha yeah but always seems to be around the time I'm wanting something new, tell you what's bad and I'd really upset myself if I thought about it too much, I bought a new speedmaster professional a few months ago list price £3340 (but got 10% off) and I had practically the same watch in 2008 (new one has updated bracelet) that cost me £1900 new at the time, that's some price increase over 8 years.
Cheer yourself up a little. A certain large software company has just announced that corporate prices will go up by 25%

1 - 9 of 9 Posts