WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
this week. The specs:

1. 44 mm Brushed SS case
2. Superlume Sandwich Dial - Custom painted semi-gloss Midnight Blue Dial with White Numerals/Markers (custom matched to Porsche 993 color!)
3. Silver Hands with Superlume
4. 6497 Movement
5. Sapphire Crystal
6. Strap??? (TBD)
7. Matching Brushed SS Buckle

I'll be posting photos to this thread as it develops!
A black calf strap w/blue stitching would look sweet.b-) B

·
Registered
152 Posts
...and by "posting photos to this thread as it develops" you mean NOW! :-!

Seriously, can't wait to see it!

·
Registered
910 Posts
Sounds pretty sweet based on the description. Can't wait to see it.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I've spent two days musing over a watch with the very same specs, and wondering how to communicate the color spec. Never thought of using automotive colors - genius!

I'm leaning toward the Historic Brown strap. Since I'm using my backup CRT while my "good" monitor is in for service (again ...) I'm withholding a final decision for now.

Can't wait to see yours!

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Thanks everyone! I'm really excited about this one. I should have photos (from Tat) of the first coat of "midnight blue" in a few days.

Since "discovering" these Getat watches, I've almost forgotten my original plan of picking up the LE Oris Hunter that I've been pining for - not to mention my Lum-Tec M17 is now en route. The wish list is getting too long, too quickly!
Dude you need to get the Zitc 44mm Oris homage - I have bought THREE and they are AWESOME for the money. I sold two for a profit.

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
What do you mean? Tell me more. Also from Getat?

Ohhh. The Oris homage! I've seen your photos. Very nice! I'm definitely an ORIS fan. I've had one for nine years without a single problem. Still looks really good too! I REALLY want that 46 mm Hunter Limited Edition. :)
Yeah, Tat has the under watches/44mm/chronograph - REALLY good price for the quality. It is a HUNK of steel and gets a lot of compliments. Check it out! If you want more pics of mine, just shout.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts