WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, I have googled it, and I did not find any offhand that seemed to work. Does anyone know of any rubber bullbars for GWG 1000? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
8,207 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
I will bite... How did bullbars scratch your screen on a rangeman?
I used to wear my rangeman quite a lot before, one day I looked at the screen and I had a scratch/ding right where the bullbars make contact if pushed in, I was able to remove most of it with polywatch, I'm not sure how it happened exactly, I don't recall hitting the watch hard in any way, it might have been something I might have hit and didn't realize.

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Yes, they are very tight, but surprisingly when I replaced the sensor cover (to another colour) I got them off quite easily and they hadn't marked the watch at all...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes, they are very tight, but surprisingly when I replaced the sensor cover (to another colour) I got them off quite easily and they hadn't marked the watch at all...
I know miller mentioned this previously, but I have also wondered it as well. Do you find the bottom bar obstructing the display ? They look like you would have to rotate the watch round further to get a clear view of the display.

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
I know miller mentioned this previously, but I have also wondered it as well. Do you find the bottom bar obstructing the display ? They look like you would have to rotate the watch round further to get a clear view of the display.
Never bothered me. Try them yourself, it's not a big investment, and if you don't like them I'm sure you can move them on quickly...

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f17/jaysandkays-bullbars-gwg1000-%96-unboxing-application-4550541.html

1 - 14 of 14 Posts