WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have a Chronomat (40mm) on the standard bracelet, I believe it's the pilot type. Although I like the pilot, I have always liked the look of the Bullet style bracelet and I have one on the way.
Does anyone have any experience as to the comfort level as well as the adjustment variations on the bullet bracelet? Any opinions on the looks of this bracelet one way or the other?

thanks
dave

·
Registered
46 Posts
I had a bullet bracelet on my last Chronomat and I loved it. Here's my opinion: I own a Blackbird and it has the Pilot bracelet, BUT, I have the "matte" finished version that they put on the Blackbirds and it's my favorite of all of the Breitling bracelets. A VERY close second is the bullet bracelet. I actually like the bullet bracelet better than the shiny pilot bracelet because it's so unique, yet not as shiny as the pilot. I just like the understated look. I got a ton of compliments on it and it just looks tough.

As for the fit and comfort, it was great for me; easily adjustable and no pinching or grabbing of arm hair - at least for me. They stopped making them is what I have heard, so keep it.

You won't be disappointed. Enjoy!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts