Asking $200 shipped OBRO

All, my watchbox is full and a new watch is coming in so something unfortunately has to go. That something is this:

My 1972 Bulova Accutron 218 featuring the excellent 218 tuning fork movement that hims along at 360hz. It ticks so fast the seconds hand glides across the dial like a Spring Drive movement.

The case is a gold plated (electroplated as per the caseback) tonneau shape with a pleasing sunburst emanating from the bezel aroit the crystal.

Dial is a pale champagne with black and gold indices and gold hands with black inserts. The watch features a Day/Date complication with a quick set date. The movement was state to be accurate to 1 minute a month and in my experience it's is accurate to that claim.

The watch is a compact 36mm in diameter and is under 12mm thick. The included Spidel twist o flex bracelet is size for a 7 inch wrist. It came with an old imitation lizard skin strap that I'll try and find for the buyer but it might have vanished.

The watch was serviced by a Mr. Rob Berkavicius in 2019, a noted Accutron enthusiast and repairman.

Please see his site for a HUGE amount of info on this movement and Accutron on general

It's a lovely watch and I hope it finds a good home.

Asking $200 OBRO.

More pictures here:

Any questions feel free to ask