WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 285 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Loving the look, and that Ghost bezel!!! If you have a spare ghost bezel I'd be in for one :)
I'll ask the factory if they've all been processed / blackened yet. The last time I asked there were no grey bezels left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that bezel... Not fair!
Tempted to get a bund strap too

Sent from my H1 using Tapatalk
Thanks mate :)

It was available to those who asked when the prototype photos were first posted. None left now though

·
Registered
785 Posts
Thanks mate :)

It was available to those who asked when the prototype photos were first posted. None left now though

Ughh... Silly me... Never thought of asking...

No worries mate! Still a great looking watch

Sent from my H1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Damn shame that bezel looks really good,i'd have had one too.

Chris

·
Registered
38 Posts
Nice shots, thank you. Still waiting for mine.
I'm also interested in ghost bezel, maybe if we are enough...;-) we can order some of them. :think:

·
Registered
951 Posts
Thanks Ed for letting us know several months later the ghost bezel was an option... j/k!

The ghost bezel gives it a whole different look. I'm not sure how hard it would be to remove the black. Is this something we really want to do? AFAIK, the black bezel is the same as the original.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Ed,
They must still have the die for the bezel, yes? If there was enough interest could you check into it?
stamsd

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Glad to see it looking so good on big wrists and small! (Not so) patiently waiting for mine. Been in UK since Sunday, but no movement since then. Hoping it arrives this week. Steadily getting jelly-er by the day of all the new arrivals.

Keep the pics coming!

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Glad to see it looking so good on big wrists and small! (Not so) patiently waiting for mine. Been in UK since Sunday, but no movement since then. Hoping it arrives this week. Steadily getting jelly-er by the day of all the new arrivals.

Keep the pics coming!

Mines landed in the uk last wednesday with no movement on the tracking either, then it turned up on the saturday morning.

1 - 20 of 285 Posts