WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 40 of 285 Posts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Okay, time for some Stainless Steel!

Fishbone (?) (Funky look, comfy, but a bit slim)

Slanted link (sort of Breitling-esque look, comfy, again a bit slim)

Folded H-link (rattly and a hair-puller - dumped out of the running)

Polished H-link, it didn't size well (difficulty getting the split-pins back in) and the springbar tubes were a little tight. Would have had to use skinny-bars, ugh. I'd brush this one if I could be bothered, but it's also a bit slim for the watch, so three strikes and its out. Didn't even make it onto the watch.

Dunno what you call these links (comfortable and not your basic oyster/H-link/president style)

Faceted straight oyster (Comfortable)

StrapCode's straight oyster (Boring. Hard to fit, tight between the lugs. Uncomfortable clasp - Their oyster clasp, not the basic diver clasp)

Polished mesh (Classic and comfortable)

Stainless steel rally (I love this modern take on the 70s style metal rally band. Sadly it's a b1tch to size as the sizing portion of the bracelet is all held together by shoulderless springbars. It's attached to the watch head with skinny springbars, which I never enjoy doing, but is has style!)

All those that remained in the running ranked left to right, from favourite to least-favourite.

These were all eBay specials, except the Strapcode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
951 Posts
Synaptyx... Consider me biased, but the mesh looks the best. There's something about a mesh bracelet that changes the timepiece's looks.

Reactions: synaptyx

·
Registered
829 Posts
No steaks? :)

Reactions: hked
21 - 40 of 285 Posts