WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys.

I've been after the Burning Red Frogman at the Deadstockshoes.com price of $500 for a while now. After a number of calls and good conversations I have learned some good news. The ordered 12 Burning Reds, and it looks as if G-Shock America is coming through with the order.

They should expect stock some time next week. I only need one, so there are 11 more up for grabs.

I told the manager about watchuseek and he may come on later this week to preview what they have coming. I just hope he remembers the URL.

Just sharing some good news, have a good weekend.

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
I told the manager about watchuseek and he may come on later this week to preview what they have coming. I just hope he remembers the URL.
And I hope he thinks about becoming a WUS sponsor if he wants to use it as a sales platform. ;-)

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
And I hope he thinks about becoming a WUS sponsor if he wants to use it as a sales platform. ;-)
At this price point, it would be well worth their while, as they would very rapidly find a loyal & dedicated following, so long as they can keep up with demand :-d

Q-6

·
Registered
347 Posts
I've also been in contact with them. I will not miss out on this next round as long as thier price stays the same as the last. They are pleasant to talk to and respond to emails. Very cool in this day and age.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
This should be interesting... there are going to be far more then 12 people hot on the trail of these frogs when they surface. I am glad I took the risk before because this time around it's going to be "right place at right time!" With all this attention they would be right to increase the price but I really hope they don't as that would really show how freaking cool they are at not gouging even though they know they could. Next person to contact them should also let them know that they will have to become a sponsored vendor to post up for sale info on here just so they don't walk in uneducated on the process. They shouldn't really need to come here at all really. I pretty sure it's no secret when the stock is coming and what website to go to.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts