WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
But wait, there's still more! - DOXA SUB 5000T Pre-order bonus

No, this isn't RONCO, but in the spirit of the season, the good folks at DOXA wanted to take the spirit of giving one step further:

For all DOXA SUB 5000T Seaconqueror preorders made BEFORE December 18th, DOXA will will throw in a free Bergeon bracelet Tool, value of $40.00!!! :-!

To get a "sneak preview", pictures of the tool are here: https://shop.bergeon.ch/pages/product_images_comp.php?id=6670

I know what you're saying, we shouldn't have! Well you're worth it!

Again, from all of us here at DOXA we wish you a very happy holiday season!

And remember as you're getting ready for that fancy holiday party -
Orange is the new black! ;-)

Your friends at DOXA

·
Registered
6,781 Posts
I'm staring at that tool and for the life of me can't figure out what use it would be for a Doxa. Is it a push pin tool or just a holder or what?

Enlighten me.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'm staring at that tool and for the life of me can't figure out what use it would be for a Doxa. Is it a push pin tool or just a holder or what?

Enlighten me.
I believe it's a flat screwdriver holder to lock one end of the screw while you use another flat screw driver to tide or untide the link.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Hi Doxa,

What about pre-order T-graph sharkhunter ?
thanks!

yangzom

reply by DOXA

Hi Yangzom, Please read my posting about the delay of the T.Graph till January 2008

Rick

·
Registered
905 Posts
reply by DOXA

Hi, Yes every SUB5000T ordered or preordered till December 18th will receive this free tool.

DOXA S.A.
Excellent Rick ... Thank you very much

1,023 Posts
What about order for other 750T or 1000T models?
Hi Fred,

Sorry that I wasn't clear. The tool is for Pre-orders of the SUB 5000T Seaconqueror. You wont need it for the SUB750T or the SUB1000T, unlike the SUB5000T, they have only 1 screw head at one end.

I hope that clears it up!

Jim

Customer Care
DOXA WATCHES LTD.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hi all
I had not yet gotten my "Doxa" email so I called Doxa directly and spoke with Andy, a great guy with a great sense of humor. All taken care of and a 5000T Pro is soon to be on its way. I also asked about a Caribbean T-Graph before the returning customer discount ends and apparently it is a possibility...woo hoo Rick you da bomb. Then I saw the "sticky" note about the free Bergereon watch tool for all early 5000T orders. This just keeps getting better and better. Merry Christmas to all!
Cheers
Geoffrey |>|>|>

·
WatchUSeek Administrator
37,580 Posts
Hi Doxa,

What about pre-order T-graph sharkhunter ?
thanks!

yangzom

reply by DOXA

Hi Yangzom, Please read my posting about the delay of the T.Graph till January 2008

Rick
I think Yangzom was asking if the nifty bracelet tool comes with the new T-Graph.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Way to go DOXA!
Nice touch and a class gift too! :-!

·
Registered
11,823 Posts
That's an awesome bonus! For those who have the Marathon SAR bracelet, you'll know how handy these can be.... imagine trying to hold one side steady with a screwdriver while unscrewing the other side (which is tight) while holding the watch or bracelet....(I did it, and it was a B-tch!). this thing will supply the needed "third hand" that makes the job a piece of cake ;-).

(I do hope Doxa will make these available for sale to those of us who've not ordered by the 18th).

·
Registered
329 Posts
Since I Pre-ordered a Sharkhunter T.Graph would I be recieving one of these tools?I could really use it for my Divingstar 300t Reissue.I am very afraid of scratching the divingstar case so I never took the bracelet off the watch.

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Will we be able to get one of these tools for the new T-graphs.....might make me feel better for not having a doxa under my christmas tree this year!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts