WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning F11,
Yesterday during segregation of mine "treasures" part 999½ - I found this little fella.
IMG_0239.jpg
Case Dm=25,65mm
Honestly saying I don't know what is missing? or part of what it was?
IMG_0241.jpg
- something was soldered next to the crown.
IMG_0245.jpg
Under the buckle another positive surprise.
IMG_0243.jpg
Madix L.Courvoisier & Cie. 3 adj. cal. - small but powerful for his age.

Cheers,
aRm

·
Registered
18,166 Posts
I have a similar watch by Girard-Perregaux. It sets in another case (which has the lugs) via a pressure fit with a plastic ring. So you only have the movement part of the watch.

Reactions: busmatt and armian

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,
That is awesome news - Thank You Eeeb!
Can I ask You for some pictures of this compound structure? I am really curious.

aRm

·
Registered
13,428 Posts
And a 'blue' 12 on the dial makes it even more attractive (and rare)
A

Reactions: armian

·
Registered
18,166 Posts
Hi,
That is awesome news - Thank You Eeeb!
Can I ask You for some pictures of this compound structure? I am really curious.

aRm
When I retired I figured I'd have all the time in the world to re-set up the watch room - re-organizing and setting up a light box, et.al. Now that I am several years into retirement I realize life had other plans for me... as did my wife!

The room is now mostly a storage room - right now most of the collectibles are crammed into a fireproof filing cabinet (with overflow in waterproof tubs) ... and the whole house is a giant mess as we are both painting the interior and are trying to find space for all my mother-in-law's furniture. To top it all off, the pics of the collection are on a disk that I can not now read in the new computer... more work!

This request will have to wait until after all this summer's work subsides... sorry.

Reactions: armian

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know how it is.. I am also collector of reach variety of "things" with always limited space :)
I will wait, no hurry. Thank You in advance.

aRm

1 - 6 of 6 Posts