WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice to find you all!

Baselworld 2107 is in 2 weeks and I am wondering if I should buy now the F150 (CC3020-57L) or wait for the exhibition in case something new (maybe F200?? ;-)) comes out which is nicer than this F150? This one was announced last year in Baselworld 2016, so I believe something new and improved might be announced this year.

Thanks a lot!

·
Premium Member
60,810 Posts
This goes against my constant urge to buy watches but I'd wait seeing how close Baselworld is. If you don't see anything new you like the look of you can always buy yourself one of the "older" models.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Of course I can wait 2 weeks, the question is if there is no major improvement for this line, will the price of the existing watch be the same or will it rise? And if there are any news or rumors of what we should expect in the exhibition regarding the F150 cal.
Thanks!

·
Registered
656 Posts
I haven't fact checked it, but I think so far they release something new every year on the GPS front. Not necessarily a new caliber, but at least a few new case designs. So there might be a new design coming that has your fancy. In any case I don't see why the prices would rise after Basel? But then again, in Europe there aren't so many seasonal discounts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts