WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
kick off with this Gabriel :
output_zpsn97sknts.jpg output_zpsp11dneeo.jpg output_zpsjo2ojmrw.jpg output_zpssrepeppp (1).jpg output_zpsvcv9jwrz.jpg output_zpsutixftdx.jpg

Than we have the Atomik destingtive:
output_zpsshrcqlqw (1).jpg 20140505_200530_zps27pesgmn.jpg

And the last one is the Verdal :
output_zpsmr4qmirx.jpg

Real or Fake? And how about the value?
(the verdal and atomic wont open, but i go to my friend his workspace/jewelry to have them openend cos they àll screw down, they àll run)
Grtzz, I-B

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
They are not well known brands, at least I've never heard of them before, so the chance of them being fakes is probably zero and for the same reason I would not expect them to be very valuable?

·
Moderator Public Forum
23,342 Posts
The Atomik is actually kinda cool for the name and dial design as well as the case back logo. All three would probably look a lot better if just the crystal was polished to allow the dial to show through. For a valuation please check closed auctions on Ebay for heavily worn 1960's inexpensive swiss watches from watch companies whose names are not widely recognized.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
No fakes, no evaluation (read # 16 of our rules and guidelines). Overall condition to me says: no buy.
I'm not sure if thety are fake's (most likely not) that's why i'm asking, and i'm not looking for an expertise on the value as well, i only want to know if it's worth to buy them...

·
Registered
23,771 Posts
Pretty sure they are genuine, but unless they really appeal to you I'd pass. They look like generic Swiss 1950s-1970s.

Reactions: Inca Bloc
1 - 7 of 7 Posts