WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
ha ha ha you put pressure on me! so I went checking how was the situation, I saw the blue-rubber was already out-of-stock and I took a silver-rubber!
Hahaha Yeah actually I grab the last blue one but was really debating between the silver-orange and the blue one... I'm glad you got one of the last in stock. Now the waiting game beggins

Enviado desde Costa Rica

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Well the good thing is that you're going to hear from me if the expensive shipping option worth it or not ... according to UPS I should receive the package on 07/01... fingers crossed!

Enviado desde Costa Rica

·
Registered
214 Posts
Well the good thing is that you're going to hear from me if the expensive shipping option worth it or not ... according to UPS I should receive the package on 07/01... fingers crossed!

Enviado desde Costa Rica
7 January!?!? Is it coming via the far side of the moon? You paid extra for that???

Just realised you do the date the other way round so it's 1 July. Not bad at all. Fingers crossed you get it without a hitch.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
531 Posts
7 January!?!? Is it coming via the far side of the moon? You paid extra for that???

Just realised you do the date the other way round so it's 1 July. Not bad at all. Fingers crossed you get it without a hitch.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
I just thought that they used DeLoreans for deliveries!:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Happy Friday watch Comrades!

Update.

The package arrived today! So for those questioning if the extra $30 for faster shipment worth it... hell yes it does! I bought the watch Monday and Dimitry shipped it on Tuesday so 4 days in transit, that's freaking nice.

I'll show pictures and will tell impressions of the watch as soon as I manage to pick it up.

Enviado desde Costa Rica

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #52 (Edited)

Update.

The package arrived today! So for those questioning if the extra $30 for faster shipment worth it... hell yes it does! I bought the watch Monday and Dimitry shipped it on Tuesday so 4 days in transit, that's freaking nice.

I'll show pictures and will tell impressions of the watch as soon as I manage to pick it up.

Enviado desde Costa Rica
Nice!

·
Registered
89 Posts

Update.

Enviado desde Costa Rica
1st congrats
2nd you cheated
3rd Costa Rica beats Italy pretty badly. My watch was given me a shipping code yesterday!!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #56 (Edited)
People are missing the unusual designs, I think.
Simple 3 hands and 1 crown is too boring, chronograph is too much.
The inner rotating bezel and 2 crowns the complications which are simple enough, but can bring a long lasting positive impression.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Dimitry did a great job with this watch. It has its own charm, the built quality and materials is up to any of the expensive options in the market. This is a solid piece of steel but feels and wears comfortably, love the dial and the integrated strap system. To me this is a winner, I really like my new watch.

Enviado desde Costa Rica

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Dimitry did a great job with this watch. It has its own charm, the built quality and materials is up to any of the expensive options in the market. This is a solid piece of steel but feels and wears comfortably, love the dial and the integrated strap system. To me this is a winner, I really like my new watch.

Enviado desde Costa Rica
Comrade, jose-CostaRica, please share you feeling about the dial.
Some mind flow, if you don't mind))).

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Comrade, jose-CostaRica, please share you feeling about the dial.
Some mind flow, if you don't mind))).
Well its really nice, as you see it has this pattern/texture that catches light making the blue tones to stand out. The markers around the dial seem to be a separate ring resting on top the dial so it gives a cool floating effect. The hands are nice I don't remember seeing that design on any other watch I believe.

If I have to complain about something is that the markers in the rotating bezel don't align 100% with the hour markers in the dial... But it's me being super picky, it's not noticeable. This watch is very different to my other ones, I thought I would not like the oversized case but so far I'm really enjoying it.

Looking forward to see pictures of the other dial versions.

Enviado desde Costa Rica

41 - 60 of 63 Posts