WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! Has anyone ordered a G Shock from this website, located in Spain? Is it a "legit" website?
https://www.relojesdemoda.com/en/

Reactions: dedy.irvan

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
They're legit, no worries. So is Tic Tac Area, also based in Spain. I bought a GPW-2000 from them for a great price about a year ago, no issues.

Reactions: Snowman77

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you remember how long it took for your order to arrive at your home?

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
Do you remember how long it took for your order to arrive at your home?
That's the one catch with Tic Tac Area. Shipping takes quite a while. Took three weeks to arrive here in LA. But it came in perfect condition and I saved around $200, so no complaints from me.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's the one catch with Tic Tac Area. Shipping takes quite a while. Took three weeks to arrive here in LA. But it came in perfect condition and I saved around $200, so no complaints from me.
Cool beans! Then I'm going to take the plunge and order from relojesdemoda.com/en...really soon, thanks!

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Cool beans! Then I'm going to take the plunge and order from relojesdemoda.com/en...really soon, thanks!
My goodness, I'm getting old! I have the devil of a time reading all your posts in your fancy multi coloured fonts, no contrast compared to good old black on white. But hey, I was young once LOL

Reactions: Snowman77
1 - 6 of 6 Posts