WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I appreciate that Kobold seem to primarily US based, but is there a UK/EU dealer and/or website that I'm not picking up? i'm looking for an ivory Soarway.

We tend to get crucified with sales tax AND customs duty when importing from across the pond.

·
Registered
17,513 Posts
Kobold only website and corporation is in the US, with no dealers outside the US.

Too bad you didn't post this a few months ago, as the owner of WUS based in your neck of the woods was selling the exact model you were looking for, and for cheap!

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
Sorry, matador, but the only way to get a brand new Kobold is to buy from the website. True, for those that live in the States, there are a handful of brick and mortar retailers, but these are far and few between. For 99% of the planet, online is the only option.

Regards,
Adam

·
Registered
219 Posts
I asked Kobold about the shippings to Europe and they said that they will take care of the tax/custom fees. This was a year ago when I did consider to buy a SEAL and I think they are able to ship direct from Germany.

Give them a call or write to their customer service!!!

________
Jim

Kobold Soarway Diver "Ivory"
Rolex Seadweller
Omega Speedmaster Professional
Aristo U-Boat
Orsa Sea Angler "Silver"
Tauchmesiter Professional Diver 1000m

·
Registered
17,513 Posts
Do the math for me and find the difference with duty and tax and I will see what I can do Chadthewatchguy.com. $3200.00 USD Retail Call me at Henne Jewelers 412-682-0226, I don't like pitching on the sites, sorry.CTWG

Please do it via PM or email please....

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Sorry,you just have to grin and bear it,if you want a particular model its either buy from the US direct and run the duties etc or constantly check out the various sales outlets where you might get lucky.

Just ordered a SOA and i have already sent the customs people the KY as i know i will get screwed.:roll:

Good luck

Martin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts