WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm buying my first real watch (over $100) with a budget of around $1000 (U.S) or less. I'm planning on buying from the grey-markets online because it'd be cheaper & was wondering if anyone has any ideas of the best value watches up to $1000. I'm looking for value and quality, hoping for the best I can get under $1000. I'd prefer a simple style watch, but really just want to see people's ideas of the best watches under 1k, so I can decide from there. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
6,815 Posts
You can buy from one of the best watch makers period directly on line if you go to Stowa.de

Stowa Antea_365_1small.jpg

Stowa Antea 365 around $921

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
Definitely Stowa. The Stowa Flieger is a great choice. It has a historical tie because Stowa was one of the original makers of the WWII flieger. That's nifty value because that's the sort of history that typically you are going to have to pay a lot more for.

·
Premium Member
36,401 Posts
You can also use the search forum here on the Public Forum to find older threads with a number of recommendations that meet your budget.

Just type in something like- "Best watch, chrono, diver, whatever, under $1000".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts