WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

I am going to buy a Panerai PAM 359 from an online shop in Italy, but I am still hesitant to do it. Does anyone have experience buying Panerai online? What online shop you can recommend? Thanks. More POWER....

Alemarcs

·
Registered
9,538 Posts
Never had any experience buying pam online,since it is quite expensive,I'd rather do the COD or go straight to the shop,but not online..

·
Registered
670 Posts
Hey Everyone,

I am going to buy a Panerai PAM 359 from an online shop in Italy, but I am still hesitant to do it. Does anyone have experience buying Panerai online? What online shop you can recommend? Thanks. More POWER....

Alemarcs
There is no authorized online reseller of Panerai. So you're buying from a middle man. So the general question of "buying Panerai online" is pretty pointless. It would depend on the specific shop you are buying from. I personally would not advise it unless you have lots of solid references from other people you know who have purchased from them. Depending on how they got the piece, Officine Panerai may not honor your warranty.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Watchuwant.com is good people. They are probably the only online Panerai retailer that I would buy from. Lots of references.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
I wouldn't risk paying that much online. I would pay the premium and pick it up at an AD or boutique for the peace of mind.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts