WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a reputable website to buy G-Shocks from in Asia? (with good prices of course)
Are there websites I should stay away from?

I live in Hong Kong and I hate waiting for shipping when a new toy is on its way. If the price is good I might be able to wait a bit longer...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Did you try the auction section of yahoo hk? I am from HK myself and i would assume that street prices are at least equal those online. Remember you have to add on shipping cost which is substantial and you wouldn't have to wait for it to ship if you buy local.

Otherwise, i usually browse SeiyaJapan, www.c-watch.co.jp, creationwatches.com since they have good shipping and testimonials.

·
Registered
13,980 Posts
Hi,
try the ebay seller 'hkexporter' - he has great feedback and lots of G-Shocks for sale. I haven't bought from him yet but I would do so without second thoughts.

Greetings, Sedi :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
AS you are living in HONGKONG,WHY donot have a purchase a watch on TBOBAO.COM,it just 3DAYS ship the items to HONGKONG.:-!

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Hi,
try the ebay seller 'hkexporter' - he has great feedback and lots of G-Shocks for sale. I haven't bought from him yet but I would do so without second thoughts.
I've used him a couple of times. No problems.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts