434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys
I'll bet you're wondering what BWA stands for:-d:-d Well here's the answer:

Ball Watches Anonymous. To be a member, you must meet this criteria:

1. You must be a WIS
2. You must post on the forum at least once per day
3. You must own at least one Ball watch
4. You must keep repeating to yourself, "I'm not addicted, I'm not addicted, I'm not addicted........

That's it.

Anyone care to join:roll:

Just some fun on an otherwise cold and dreary Saturday morning:-!

Cheers
Bob:thanks

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Sure. Being a fellow moonie with an NT coming and a Trainmaster on hold for the Mrs, plus the fact that my handheld is always near by, count me in.

This is Moonie's first ever pic out of the box. I don't think I ever posted it before, so I will use my joining the Federation as my occassion.

I think I will use the NT as my Star Fleet watch though;-)

Attachments

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Well, I'm in... no sense denying it... hah...:roll:

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Ball Watches Anonymous. To be a member, you must meet this criteria:

1. You must be a WIS
2. You must post on the forum at least once per day
3. You must own at least one Ball watch
4. You must keep repeating to yourself, "I'm not addicted, I'm not addicted, I'm not addicted........"
Hi Bob,

I'd love to be a member, but I'm not sure that I meet all of the criteria.

I'm good for numbers 1-3, for certain... :-!

...but, instead of repeating to myself, "I'm not addicted...I'm not addicted,...",

I find myself repeating(to myself), "I wish I had more money...I wish I had more money...Oh, God, how I wish I had more money!" :roll:

Will three out of four get me in?

:-d

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
This is Moonie's first ever pic out of the box. I don't think I ever posted it before, so I will use my joining the Federation as my occassion.

I think I will use the NT as my Star Fleet watch though;-)
Hi Scott,

Are you referring to the United Federation of Planets?

If so, then, as nice as your Night Train is, this would have to be your Star Fleet watch of choice--

About 10 years ago, my wife's cousin(who's also a dear friend) talked me into going with him to the huge "Grand Slam" Star Trek Convention, that was being held in Burbank(or was it Pasadena?), California. So, we went along with a couple of other friends and made a fun trip of it. I believe it was DeForest Kelly's last big convention appearance before he passed away, and it was the last convention that featured William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, and DeForest Kelly, together..as well as all the other big names in the Star Trek franchises.

I wasn't quite as into the whole Star Trek/Star Wars thing as my wife's cousin was, but I still felt that I had to go home with a couple of souvenirs...so of course I picked up two watches. :-! One was this Borg watch...and the other, of course, was this--

Pretty junky, as watches go...but, what the heck...still fun. I brought these home, looked at them for about 5 minutes, then put them in our little showcase...where they've sat, untouched all these years, until I took pics of them for WUS. ;-)

***Sorry, Bob! 'Didn't mean to hijack your thread!

Now we return to our regularly scheduled program...Carry on!***

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Hysterical Geoff. When Bob said Live Long and Prosper, my mind, which is built on 60's and 70's television and little else took off and veered hard left into the Federation.

Keep obeying the prime directive Geoff...you do a wonderful job.

Bob, Tuesday nite, you will wake up, it will be mere days from full moon, and your watch will be glowing.

First nite, I woke up a few times and also learned that at 4:20, the moon is eclipsed by the hands;-)

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Bob,

I'd love to be a member, but I'm not sure that I meet all of the criteria.

I'm good for numbers 1-3, for certain... :-!

...but, instead of repeating to myself, "I'm not addicted...I'm not addicted,...",

I find myself repeating(to myself), "I wish I had more money...I wish I had more money...Oh, God, how I wish I had more money!" :roll:

Will three out of four get me in?

You're in Geoff:-d Saying "I wish I had more money and I'm not addicted" is basically the same.

Best WIShes
Bob:thanks

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Thanks, Scott!

Thanks, Bob!

;-)

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Boy, this is the club for me!! I'd like to be a charter member.....do I get a free Ball watch for joining???? :-!

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Boy, this is the club for me!! I'd like to be a charter member.....do I get a free Ball watch for joining???? :-!
Good idea Chris... since Bob started the group, guess its up to him to provide us with our gratuitous Balls...:-d

·
Registered
944 Posts
Hi,my Name is Rich and i'm a BWA :-s

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good idea Chris... since Bob started the group, guess its up to him to provide us with our gratuitous Balls...:-d
OK Guys. Gratuitous Balls for all members. Golfballs, footballs, baseballs, soccer balls, basketballs, and ping pong balls. LOL!! LOL!! LOL!!

I'm sure you meant those kind of balls:-d:-d:-d:-d

Cheers
Bob

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
OK Guys. Gratuitous Balls for all members. Golfballs, footballs, baseballs, soccer balls, basketballs, and ping pong balls. LOL!! LOL!! LOL!!

I'm sure you meant those kind of balls:-d:-d:-d:-d

Cheers
Bob

Football please. It is the most expensive and thus I could get the most trade in value or take up the ol' pigskin again;-)

·
Registered
68 Posts
SpaceHopper Ball for me please.

I could bounce all the way to my Ball AD then.

In Truth I could not ... I would have to bounce across the Atlantic Ocean !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts