WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remember Thomas? The goofball with the Omega Chrono who posted the "Blancpain craps on Panerai" thread? Well...he's apparently fallen out of lust with his Rattrapante and is now crapping all over it on the Omega board...

Thomas Dumps the Omega!!!

I love this guy...he makes me smile!

BT

·
Registered
719 Posts
this guy does jump the gun a bit too quick, that's for sure. not that this is the real problem with e'm though lol.

Remember Thomas? The goofball with the Omega Chrono who posted the "Blancpain craps on Panerai" thread? Well...he's apparently fallen out of lust with his Rattrapante and is now crapping all over it on the Omega board...

Thomas Dumps the Omega!!!

I love this guy...he makes me smile!

BT

·
Registered
79 Posts
They should make a Thomas movie, or even a book with all of his postings... Some of it is just pure genius!
Although I'm still none the wiser about what a double pillar thing is, I find it supremely ironic that my $300 Ollech and Wajs with a run of the mill Eta movement still works flawlessly after a year when his 3 rattrapantes have pathetically failed...
One question, though, does the guy actually spends several grands on a bunch of the ugliest watches ever produced (he likes them all glittery and ENORMOUS, by the sounds of it!) and then tests them to the outer limits of what the poor things are supposed to be made to endure?
If this is the case, I want to see the video!
Thomas, you MUST make a movie!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am new on this website, but after a few minutes of reading I think it is safe to say Mr. "Thomas" may just have a few different personalities. You just never know which watch enthusiast you will get.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I am new on this website, but after a few minutes of reading I think it is safe to say Mr. "Thomas" may just have a few different personalities. You just never know which watch enthusiast you will get.
Thomas is probably the one person that keeps me coming back to this forum. I have no idea what he's on a bout half of the time, but it's always Class 1 entertainment!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts