WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The watch has a chrome plated case which is in fair condition, some wear to the plating around the bezel and on the crown. The stainless steel caseback is in excellent condition, with only very minor wear. The watch's dial has a brushed light cream appearance and features blue lumed hands with blue small seconds and textured (ringed) subdial. The lumed dial numbers are showing slight signs of degradation and inconsitency due to age. The watch has WIRED lugs (conventional straps aren't compatible) and comes on a black on black leather strap with SS buckle.

there is some damage to the underside of 2 of 4 lugs which is visible in the photos but all lugs are sturdy and damage is only visible slightly from side and from underside of watch

dimensions: 33mm diameter, 7mm thick, 35.5mm lug to lug

The movement is a certina KF320B 15 jewels in perfect working order, running at around -10 secs a day

The watch will be shipped in the red croco grain box shown in photo and packed adequately

ASKING USD 100.00

international registered airmail to:
europe - $7
US, australia and asia - $15

any queries e.g bigger pictures needed send me an email at [email protected]

PAYPAL ONLY, PM/EMAIL ME FOR THE ADDRESS.

I DO NOT SHIP TO ITALY/AFRICA/RUSSIA!!

*I will accept returns if you are not satisfied with watch upon arrival - full refund via paypal and buyer pays return shipping of watch (must be in same condition as that in which it was shipped)

CLICK PICTURES FOR LARGER

SS100945 comp.JPG SS100928 comp.JPG

SS100920 comp.JPG SS100918 comp.JPG

SS100916 comp.jpg SS100946.JPG

Thanks for looking!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts