WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just kind of wanted to get some information and feedback about Cabestan watches. I'm not even sure if I'm posting in the right place, but I didn't see a specific forum for them and I know they are high end, expensive and rare.

I'm not in the market for one at all, but one of my college friends and I were talking about watches and luxuries when she mentioned her father makes Cabestan watches (works for them or something, not sure of his position in the company).

Being an enthusiast, I automatically became interested. She didn't know too much about the watches herself and I only did some scant research, but I was just wondering what the community here thought about them.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Anyone building a fusee watch gets my respect. I think that some of their designs are cool, although others seem like they're catering too hard to the Russian oligarch market. This is neat though.

Cabestan-Triple-Axis-Tourbillon-Full-Sapphire-5.jpg

·
Registered
410 Posts
Anyone building a fusee watch gets my respect. I think that some of their designs are cool, although others seem like they're catering too hard to the Russian oligarch market. This is neat though.

View attachment 14874567
Albeit with a slightly plastic look, even if it ain't plastic. The capstan appearance with chain and rollers seems to have more allure for those desiring to differentiate what is on their wrist, plus if you actually want to know the time there are probably plenty of gophers around wearing Rolexes and Omegas eager to show them off.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts