WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mansrow, How are you brah? :) I'm missing all of you guys, Thank-GOD I'm having wonderful days here in Egypt with my wife & my family :-!, about our next destination, we really donno, we just let things come to us one day at the time ;-)

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
Mansrow, How are you brah? :) I'm missing all of you guys, Thank-GOD I'm having wonderful days here in Egypt with my wife & my family :-!, about our next destination, we really donno, we just let things come to us one day at the time ;-)
all is well. please regards to ur family.
when u come back, ull realized everyone here got the new Riseman, well almost everyone !!!!

oh, bring us back some sand !!!!:-d

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Fabulous pictures. :-!

A relative of mine, when living in Egypt, used to have an address of No. 2, The Pyramids.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Those are some nice pictures.

·
Registered
895 Posts
WOW! :)

Awesome pictures of some very cool locations! :-!

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Wow!

And, how did you manage to get your pathfinder down to a "M" charge !??! ;-) with all that light.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great pictures!!! Did you measure the temperature near the pyramids with your Pathfinder? What was it?
Ofcourse I Did :)

Topher1556, Actually i received the watch on M charge level, and i'm a guy who works indoors, and i've heard it takes 8 to 12 hours to run up from M to H, Any help about charging it up to full would greatly be appreciated :-!

·
Registered
544 Posts
Ofcourse I Did :)

Topher1556, Actually i received the watch on M charge level, and i'm a guy who works indoors, and i've heard it takes 8 to 12 hours to run up from M to H, Any help about charging it up to full would greatly be appreciated :-!
It wasn't too hot...

I suggest you find a fluorescent lamp, then put the watch into a small bowl of water. Then take another cheap plastic bowl (with same dimensions) and make an opening to it at the middle of its bottom. Then take some aluminum foil and "dress" the inner surface of the bowl like a wallpaper. At the end put the fluorescent lamp inside the hole you did in the bowl..it will look like a "space flower" with the lamp at the center. Then carefully attach the bowl with the lamp, on the top of the bowl with the watch and water.

Be careful not to fill it with water, you need just a little amount to sink the watch in it. The watch must be at the bottom center of the bowl.

This design may sounds complicated (and stupid), but if you understand it and make it carefully, you will have better results than just recharging the watch under sunlight. Other speculum designs which use the sunlight might also work, but you will have to ensure that the light will focus at the center of the watch and that the watch will remain cool.

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Vampiro, my friend, :)

I was wondering where you were. Nice to see you posting more travel pics.

Beautiful images of an awesome civilization. It must be real great to be there, beside all those millenia of history and wisdom.

How's your father liking the G2500?

Thanks for sharing. :-!

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Great shots indeed Leo :-! Glad you're having a good time out there.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Outstanding shots!!:-!:-!:-!

Thanks for sharing Egypt with us and hope you enjoy the rest of the trip with your family..|>;-)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Vampiro, my friend, :)

I was wondering where you were. Nice to see you posting more travel pics.

Beautiful images of an awesome civilization. It must be real great to be there, beside all those millenia of history and wisdom.

How's your father liking the G2500?

Thanks for sharing. :-!
Rodolfoooooo, Mi Hermaaaaaaano
Como estas, amigo? The Viaje was AWESOME!!!!! :-!
I gave my father the G-2500 and he is really happy with it

casiophile, Thanks brother, Yeah, it was hot there but some breeze really chilled the weather nicely

Artistmike, Thanks Mikey :)

KVM888, Thanks Bro, all the best for you too

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts