WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have an Oris Aquis (black dial, bracelet, 36 mm, thank you for asking :) since 8 months, very happy with it. It runs within COSC specs but quite varied, from ca -3 spd to +6, with the latter seeming to be the normal deviation.

I want to get it regulated some day sooner rather than later since I have read about several ppl getting Oris 733 down to even better accuracy. Sure I'm fine with COSC but would like + 1-2 spd even more :)

Anyway, my question is about the (eventual?) anti-magnetic properties of the Oris caliber 733 movement. Does it have any such properties? If so, what can be said from an engineering perspective? I have also tried to find such info on the Sellita SW200-1 base movement, downloading full specs, but can't seems to find anything pronounced anti-magnetic about the SW200-1. But since Oris makes some modifications (which I personally have no insights in of which) I thought it is worth asking about this.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi all,

I have an Oris Aquis (black dial, bracelet, 36 mm, thank you for asking
since 8 months, very happy with it. It runs within COSC specs but quite varied, from ca -3 spd to +6, with the latter seeming to be the normal deviation.

I want to get it regulated some day sooner rather than later since I have read about several ppl getting Oris 733 down to even better accuracy. Sure I'm fine with COSC but would like + 1-2 spd even more

Anyway, my question is about the (eventual?) anti-magnetic properties of the Oris caliber 733 movement. Does it have any such properties? If so, what can be said from an engineering perspective? I have also tried to find such info on the Sellita SW200-1 base movement, downloading full specs, but can't seems to find anything pronounced anti-magnetic about the SW200-1. But since Oris makes some modifications (which I personally have no insights in of which) I thought it is worth asking about this.

Thanks in advance.
Also, forgot to say, I have the same questions regards shock absorption on the Oris Aquis/cal 733. Would love to learn more about this too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts