WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear members,

I recently purchased a vintage pie pan constellation with a 564 movement. I have carefully examined the dial, crystal, case, and hands and they look ok. But I am a little concerned about the appearance of the movement. Does the movement in my watch look genuine?

The first two pictures were taken by an independent watchmaker, while the third picture was taken by Omega Canada. The watch is currently with them for servicing. If Omega is willing to service the watch, then the watch should be genuine right? Now I am really worried. :think:

Attachments

· Registered
10,741 Posts
while the third picture was taken by Omega Canada. The watch is currently with them for servicing.
Ouch - that is going to cost you. I hope you gave them specific instructions with regards to the remainder of the watch...no polishing, no replacing dial or hands...

Omega is the last place most collectors would send their vintage watch for service...

Cheers, Al

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.