WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have finally purchased one of those lovely delicate sixties Seamaster 600 watches (no, not the ploprof). *incoming*

The bottom line is that one of the reasons I was so keen was to get my mitts on a 600 was for the 601 movement.

However, having got it I realise that I know next to nothing about it.
So, I know someone will have written a review of it or that it will have been discussed somewhere. I can't find it. Anyone know?

Or, even better, if you know about it and want to post I would be very grateful.

Is it as good a movement as it looks? how does it stack up against the 565? what is reasonable accuracy for a 601. At the moment all I know is that it looks gorgeous, is adjusted to two positions and has a fifty hour power reserve.

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
I have worked on some of the derivatives. PM me your emial and I can see you the technical guide for this movement. Best, Joe

I have finally purchased one of those lovely delicate sixties Seamaster 600 watches (no, not the ploprof). *incoming*

The bottom line is that one of the reasons I was so keen was to get my mitts on a 600 was for the 601 movement.

However, having got it I realise that I know next to nothing about it.
So, I know someone will have written a review of it or that it will have been discussed somewhere. I can't find it. Anyone know?

Or, even better, if you know about it and want to post I would be very grateful.

Is it as good a movement as it looks? how does it stack up against the 565? what is reasonable accuracy for a 601. At the moment all I know is that it looks gorgeous, is adjusted to two positions and has a fifty hour power reserve.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts