WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Ball Watch, Bremont and Longines moderator
11,594 Posts
Or you could just add it to your user info and signature so it is always there.:-!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was hoping to get a list of where everyone is from, i thought it would be an interesting excersise. Also to see how many people actually frequent the forum.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
43 Views and 3 replies, WOW!!...that is underwhelming. o|
Maybe ANONOMISTS aren't as passionate a "family" as I was hoping. :-s
Ask for a roll call on Paneristi and there would be hundreds of replies...I can't understand why there aren't at least 43 ANONOMISTS shouting out "HERE I AM!!!"|>....Come on guys!!!! Lets create a bit of community atmosphere here:-d:-d:-d....or am i dreaming?:-!;-)

·
Registered
37,642 Posts
Brice in Charlotte, NC

A Wayfarer GMT II and hopefully another Anonimo soonner than later :)

·
Banned
900 Posts
Really?!

I am mondrayuk from Seattle Washington area ex-Brit patriot. Militare Crono, Ivan Basso Slide Rule, Wayfarer II Prototype in OxPro, Polluce 10 Ani in Bronze with orange dial and D-Date. I used to have a Dual Time.

Do you think I like these watches? You betcha!

1191894729_MilitareCrono_01.jpg anon100257__1.jpg 3A8439CD4CDB4B5393EB49D9784836B1.jpg The other photos would not upload !!!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Singapore (at the moment) Sorry, somehow not keen on sharing my name except people I know.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Hi! I'm SBD and I live somewhere in Washington!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
This is great guys!..i think the Famiglia Anonimo is alive and well and reaching across the planet!!...lets keep it going!...and ofcourse if you don't want to share your
name of course that's ok.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
OK guys..there have been over 100 views to this roll call, but only 20 something replies:-so|...lets aim for 100 replies!!!:-d...hopefully we will get an idea of which areas
have the most ANONOMISTS, and maybe we can organise a few GTG'S to celebrate this great watch and the great people that love them??
:-!:-!
lungamente vive la famiglia di anonimo!!!! |>|>

(Thank god for Apple Translator!...hope that makes sense?;-))

1 - 20 of 69 Posts