WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to my Ulysse Nardin AD today to have a second look at some of their watches. The AD suggested me another brand and model I would probably like and when I put it on my wrist I just fell in love with it, they made me a decent price and ...

and with his friend ....

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Beautiful! :-!

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
How could you NOT fall in love with it?! :p:p:p:p:p|>|>

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Wow, I cannot believe you went shopping for SOMTHING ELSE and came home with a FF! Nice casual acquisition... I mean a totally gorgeous uber grail for us plebs!!!

:p

·
Registered
11,474 Posts
that is a great acquisition. i love the gmt version of that model.
forgot to add that the bp ff is the only black/black diver i like. total class.

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
I'd take the FF over virtually anything at a comparable price point in Ulysse Nardin's warehouse. Great buy! Congratulations!

·
Registered
380 Posts
i dont like you. LOLOLOL. I research a watch for 6 months before I buy and you go out and do something like that. Enjoy, I got to look at a swatch from 1985 to purchase. LOL LOL

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the nice comments guys :-!

Wow, I cannot believe you went shopping for SOMTHING ELSE and came home with a FF! Nice casual acquisition... I mean a totally gorgeous uber grail for us plebs!!!

:p
Well, I'm part of the plebs so there's still hope :).

I saved up a budget for 2-3 nice watches. I had a budget with me when I went to the AD (actually I was thinking of buying a Ulysse Nardin Blue Surf) but I have to admit that the FF was a bit higher then what I was aiming for :).

I had seen several pictures of the FF and noticed it in several lists of "dream/must have/indispensable watches" on this forum but it didn't do anything for me. But when I saw it in real life ... wow, what a watch.

·
Registered
4,381 Posts
Awesome pick-up:p:p:p
In the second pic, it looks like the watch case came in a carry fire safe. They don't mess around with the presentation.;-)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Nice choice - congratulations!
-wjb

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Dude, that thing is so awesome. Man, that's hot. I love it. Huge huge huge congrats.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
CVQ, your photos look great...but there is not another example of a watch that looks so much better in real life than in photos....Congratulations and enjoy.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts