WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
12,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently use a Fujifilm X-T3 APS-C Mirrorless Camera, but I also own a Nikon D5600 APS-C dSLR Camera.

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
Canon 5D Mark IV, baby! I'm spoiled by "L" glass (especially the Canon 35mm L f/1.4 II) and Canon ruggedness. I really love the Fuji X100F, but the lens is terribly soft wide open and the body isn't weather sealed. I heard Fuji might address those issues with the X100V though, in which case it would replace my 5D IV for general use. The Leica Q2 is intriguing, but I think 28mm is simply a touch too wide for a fixed prime lens.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I have a Nikon D600 and D500. These days I'm mostly taking pictures of my daughters' sports, so the D600 doesn't get used much. I haven't looked too much into the latest tech, so mirrorless is probably the way to go but I'd rather not spend money on it when I'm getting more into watches...

·
Registered
36,279 Posts
Actually use my iPhone as it is super convenient and always in my pocket to grab and shoot.

Recently was gifted a camera kit with 5 lenses, flash, 3 5D3 books, and a bag of accessories by a relative who switched brands (to the Fuji XT3 shown by OP above^^)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Sony a6000, GoPro Hero 7 and iPhone 6s for the digital side, Olympus Trip AF30 and various Polaroids (at the moment i've a 636 and a 1000) for the analog one.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I use my phone most of the time and the rest of the time I use my trusty Canon 1Ds MkIII. The Canon is now about a decade old and in its second shutter but I still love it. The only thing I long for is a much higher iso capability.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I use my phone most of the time and the rest of the time I use my trusty Canon 1Ds MkIII. The Canon is now about a decade old and in its second shutter but I still love it. The only thing I long for is a much higher iso capability.
The 1Ds MkIII remains a capable tool for professional results. It's the oldest digital camera I wouldn't feel limited by. I was still using my 5D Mark II until this year, and only its AF limitations finally pushed me to upgrade. If I had a 1Ds III, maybe I wouldn't have?

·
Registered
12,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just took these shots with my Fujifilm X-T3 with XF 23mm f/2 lens on a tripod.

Not the ideal lens for this type of photography but I don’t have a macro lens.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Reactions: McCarthy

·
Registered
12,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
One of my favourite shots - taken by me in April this year. Lake Monger Sunrise.jpg

·
Registered
85 Posts
For my watch shots, at least the serious ones, I use an older Fujifilm X-T1 and the 90mm macro lens. Does an excellent job and since I'm only producing content for the 'gram, it's all I need.

1 - 20 of 124 Posts