WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
201 - 220 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
Bulova Lunar Pilot
10 Posts
I have a Nikon D850 and Z7ii and assortment of glass. I mostly shoot sports and portraits. Looking forward to start shooting my watches

Reactions: usclassic

·
Registered
Victorinox Automatic
75 Posts
I use the iPhone a lot, but also a GoPro Hero 7 and a Canon EOS 500D (It’s old I know), it still takes a good photo though. I’ve thought about buying a new body but just can’t justify it. I use it a lot with a walk-around lens; Tamron 18-200mm and a Sigma 50mm DG HSM f/1.4

·
Registered
197 Posts
I've just been relying on my phone camera more and more in the past 2 years... Google Pixel 4 XL. Looking forward to the Google Pixel 6 later this year.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I use my iPhone far more than I care to admit. I do prefer to shoot film and develop in the darkroom, but time and $$$ is finite. I also have a Fuji X-E3 exclusively for shooting kid events, don't find much joy in shoot it for much of anything else. Didn't even bring it on a recent family road trip.

For the family road trip, I brought along my three favorite film cameras and obviously my iPhone. It has largely worked out well.
  • Nikon N90 - with 50mm lens
  • Nikonos IV - 35mm lens (waterproof)
  • GW690 - hacked to shoot 35mm film in panoramic

·
Registered
96 Posts
I use, or used as its been 3 years since Ive been out a Canon 5DS, a great camera for landscapes but hand held I get less than sharp images at 50MP so I changed the sensor size down when hand holding. I use L series lenses as surely its better to use lens and camera by the same manufacturer. Landscapes are my thing now so I always use a Gitzo carbon tripod with filters etc.

·
Premium Member
Liv Genesis P-51
55 Posts
I've had many different cameras over the years as I also have a wedding photography business on the side. My current weapon of choice is the Nikon Z6ii.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I have a Nikon D850 and Z7ii and assortment of glass. I mostly shoot sports and portraits. Looking forward to start shooting my watches
All Olympus, all the time. OM-1 to OM-3 to OM-4, then the digital revolution with E1 to E3 and now E620 and PEN mirrorless.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Usually I shoot with my mobile phone, which is currently a Poco X3 Pro with a Tripod and a home made set of lights with a home made light box. On some days I use my Nikon D3300 with 18-140 or 70-300mm lens for watch shots. I have on occasions used my 35mm prime too.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I use a Canon 5DS now. Its 50MP and after blowing up some portraits from my 1DX I went for the 5ds. Plus I'd decided to stop sports photohgraphy so didnt need it. I use L series lenses as I wanted to use compatible lens and camera.

·
Registered
Speedy Date
6 Posts
Canon 6D Mk. I with various L glass, but honestly use my iPhone far more often. The best camera is the one you have with you and all that… plus I find that I don’t have as much energy or motivation anymore to haul out the bigger gun. I can get 80% there with the iPhone and I’m not making money off of it, so why worry?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Either Nikon D5600 or iPhone 12 Pro.
Also used a Canon T7 for a couple of weeks too.

(Funnily enough that picture was taken with an iPhone X with a broken camera, lol)

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Leica CL with Zeiss, Voigtlander and Leica lenses .. 3 ot of 4 are manual focus because that is my preference. I always carry a GRiii with me when not using the Leica system.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have the rx100 iii for the same reason, as well as the fujifilm x70, both of which I use. I have a nikon d7000 but I hardly if ever use it anymore.
I remember opening the box and laughing at how my s21u was so much larger than it. Its such an amazing little power house of a compact camera. I am taking it on a trip to Iceland on October 1st.

201 - 220 of 222 Posts