WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

This is my first post on this particular forum; I am usually on the Sinn pages. I just received the new hr:Watches magazine and there was an ad for the Citizen Campanola (the round face maroon one) and it is beautiful. Does anyone know how well the watch performs in terms of accuracy and general usage?

Thanks,

forpath

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hello all,

This is my first post on this particular forum; I am usually on the Sinn pages. I just received the new hr:Watches magazine and there was an ad for the Citizen Campanola (the round face maroon one) and it is beautiful. Does anyone know how well the watch performs in terms of accuracy and general usage?

Thanks,

forpath
Not too sure but this line is BEEEE UUUUUU TEEEEEE FULLLLLLLLL. I haven't looked at watches like this in a long time.....

Good luck in your research...

Dave

·
Registered
242 Posts
Several!?!?!? Kurt has about 10 and they're fabulous. I've been lurking around looking at his Campanola posts and am seriously thinking of stopping in Japan on my next trip to pick some up.

I thought of using Higuchi to buy one but I'd love to see one in person.

I love the Salmon one...

Search for posts by the WUS member Kurt Behm. He has several Campanolas.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Several!?!?!? Kurt has about 10 and they're fabulous. I've been lurking around looking at his Campanola posts and am seriously thinking of stopping in Japan on my next trip to pick some up.

I love the Salmon one...
The US models have a five year warrenty vrs the overseas one year. I bought mine in Kansas City at Vinca Jewelers. 816-531-5591. They are very nice and gave me a discount!

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
If you're ever in the D.C. area, you may want to stop by Fashion Time at the Tyson's Corner Shopping Center in Northern Virginia. They have a nice selection.

Rob

I love the Salmon one...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts