WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
These shirts came up in conversation in a thread just a few days ago. The general consensus was ... no no no no no no, god no

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
To me, it's similar to shirts with monogramed initials. I happen to think they look very classy if done right, but some of my colleagues hate them. To each his own.

·
Premium Member
21,707 Posts
To me, it's similar to shirts with monogramed initials. I happen to think they look very classy if done right, but some of my colleagues hate them. To each his own.
Indeed, but this shirt looks far more hideous to me than monogrammed shirts, and I can't imagine how it could be done in a classy fashion. It just looks silly.

·
Registered
10,872 Posts
I've seen those on the net b/4...I've mentioned it in a thread, but I don't remember where I found them.

Found it....Google, Watch Cuff Shirt.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I've seen those on the net b/4...I've mentioned it in a thread, but I don't remember where I found them.

Found it....Google, Watch Cuff Shirt.
Thanks, I didn't even attempt to google it, but should have.

After looking at the DeSantis website, and how little information there is...I don't get a good feeling about the quality of these shirts anyway. Plus, after looking through the gallery...I'm also not sure if it looks good.

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
What I'm finding even weirder than that cuff is that I don't hate the two-tone Grand Carrera. Maybe it's because the cuff hides most of the steel in that shot.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
I don't see why conceptually that's so terrible. I've been doing something similar with the front of my trousers for years.
With a magnification no doubt...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts