WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across this picture on a website about watch movements. I've been searching high and low for information about the model so I can find it for sale, but to no avail. All Citizen US can tell me is that it is a Japanese model. Has anyone seen this or can direct me to more information about it? Thanks so much...

·
Banned
11,612 Posts
It's the modern version of the classic citizen bullheads from the 70's. It is about the size of a Seiko Bullhead, maybe a little bigger. They are eco-drive and came in two limited edition varieties (the white dialed one you pictured and a black dialed variant). They came out a few years ago and AFAIK, are no longer in production.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I came across this picture on a website about watch movements. I've been searching high and low for information about the model so I can find it for sale, but to no avail. All Citizen US can tell me is that it is a Japanese model. Has anyone seen this or can direct me to more information about it? Thanks so much...

Hi

It's a Eco-Drive Bullhead. Read a great review here http://www.gmtplusnine.com/2007/09/13/death-in-the-afternoon/

Got the watch and it's a stunner.

Cheers

·
Registered
2,825 Posts

Why not send an e-mail to Seiya or Higuchi with your photo and ask if either of them can help.

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts