WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this nato on a watch that I bought used. So I don’t know where it came from. But it’s the nicest nato I have, so I’d like to identify it.

It feels firm, not floppy (I know....TWSS) has ‘nato’ written on the buckle and it measures 285mm (just the length of the material..not including buckle- see pics)

Can anyone identify it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
12,400 Posts
I can't help you as it's too generic to identify, but if you want a top of the line nylon NATO that is 'firm' and has choice of brushed or polished hardware I suggest you visit:

https://www.blusharkstraps.com/

They have the best quality NATO's in the business IMO.

·
Registered
115 Posts
You might try contacting Clockwork Synergy to see if it's theirs...maybe an older version since I think the buckles might've changed. I am not 100% certain but I have an old 2-pc nato strap that I think was from them and the buckle on mine has "NATO" on it. The buckle itself is different than yours. Mine is a ring, not flat. Good luck.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can't help you as it's too generic to identify, but if you want a top of the line nylon NATO that is 'firm' and has choice of brushed or polished hardware I suggest you visit:

https://www.blusharkstraps.com/

They have the best quality NATO's in the business IMO.
You might try contacting Clockwork Synergy to see if it's theirs...maybe an older version since I think the buckles might've changed. I am not 100% certain but I have an old 2-pc nato strap that I think was from them and the buckle on mine has "NATO" on it. The buckle itself is different than yours. Mine is a ring, not flat. Good luck.
Thanks for the info guys. I’ll check them out. Cheers.

·
Banned
12,400 Posts
Thanks for the info guys. I’ll check them out. Cheers.

I should have also pointed out that the BluShark's are not only thick and stiffer than most other straps but the nylon they use has a really nice sheen to it, it's a little hard to capture in a photo but they glisten, it's not a flat piece of dull material, it's very dimensional and vibrant. That's the Original BluShark NATO in Grey, you should be able to see some of that shine I'm mentioning at the top of the strap.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I got this nato on a watch that I bought used. So I don’t know where it came from. But it’s the nicest nato I have, so I’d like to identify it.

It feels firm, not floppy (I know....TWSS) has ‘nato’ written on the buckle and it measures 285mm (just the length of the material..not including buckle- see pics)

Can anyone identify it?

<pics here>

I think it's from here:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/NATO-watch...m=171351508063&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

I have several of them and they all have that NATO logo on the buckle.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts