WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Re: Cany Anyone Identify this Patek Philippe?

Please Help me Identify the Approximate Year and Model of this Solid 18K Patek Philippe for Ladies. I was told that this watch retailed for over $10,000. It is in perfect condition as you can see in the photos. It is 38.9 dwt. You can see it at:

http://www.smartproinsight.com/patekladies.htm

Thanks! :thanks
I´d ask the PP customer service providing them with the movement no. and case no. if available. ;-)

·
Registered
467 Posts

This style of watch with its all gold brick link band ,attached oval case with stick markers and bark finish pattern was popular as early as the late 1970s and maintained popularity until the mid 1980s.I also recommend contacting PP they will be able to tell you manufacture date of casing and movement.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I have some new info and wonder if this helps in my getting the model name and date of production. movement number is: 998777
inside case number is: 26819093373-1
20 jewels
manual wind
gorgeous shape and clean as a whistle inside :)

·
Banned
21,244 Posts
If not several thousand!

G

·

I have some new info and wonder if this helps in my getting the model name and date of production. movement number is: 998777
inside case number is: 26819093373-1
20 jewels
manual wind
gorgeous shape and clean as a whistle inside :)
So, did you ask PP by mail ?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

I got new information. This is the Ladies Patek Philippe Ellipse from around 1970 and it has a very high quality manual wind mechanical movement that is clean as a whistle. I have been told by PP experts that this watch is worth around $5,000. T90MotoGP only has a good sense of humor I think :) .... this watch is in almost perfect condition and was just serviced and calibrated. It is heavy 18K gold too ... so that gold alone would be worth tons. Wishful thinking to find a perfectly working PP watch in the hundreds :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

More precisely, this is the PP4620-Ladies Ellipse and the watch was made from 1969 to the middle 70's. This is Ref number 3373 in a 18k YG textured bracelet.

·
Registered
329 Posts

I got new information. This is the Ladies Patek Philippe Ellipse from around 1970 and it has a very high quality manual wind mechanical movement that is clean as a whistle. I have been told by PP experts that this watch is worth around $5,000. T90MotoGP only has a good sense of humor I think :) ....
Thank you |>

By the way, are you familiar with the horological "scene" in Palm Beach? A dealer down there has my grail at a very good price.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

I knew you were just joking. A dealer has your grail? Is it the long lost Holy Grail :) ??? I'm buy it for a couple hundred then ... or trade you the Patek for it :))))

1 - 13 of 13 Posts