WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hoping that someone can help me identify the brand and model of this watch. Sorry for the poor quality of the image, it was the best that I was able to manage.

WhatWatch.JPG

From what I could make out the face is yellow, surrounded by an inner silver bezel, then an outer black bezel. The band is silver black stripes running between "H" like links. On the lower portion of the band the black stripes become solid. There do not appear to be any buttons or knobs on the left side of the watch, but there is POSSIBLY one (or more) on the right.

From the source of the image, I estimate that the watch was manufactured some time prior to March 20th, 2002; although could have been LONG before that and certainly could have continued production afterwards.

I'd love to hear what kjind you think it is, and ideally I'd love a link or a photo for comparison purposes.

Any guesses?

Thanks!
Man of Adventure

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I think that this is an older Esq (by Movado) watch, part of their "Rally" series. I couldn't find the yellow dial version but this pic (taken from the 'bay) shows a white dial version of the watch.
esq rally.jpg

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think that this is an older Esq (by Movado) watch, part of their "Rally" series. I couldn't find the yellow dial version but this pic (taken from the 'bay) shows a white dial version of the watch.
View attachment 571955
Yeah that's it for sure! Thanks! Here's another shot from the side:

Anyone know what years it was made or have a pic with the yellow face?

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know its a year old but if your still interested in finding your watch it's an ESQ (esquire) watch and probably a couple of years old by now. I tried to upload a couple of pictures but they were too large and I don't have a program right now to shrink it to a size acceptable on this website. The model number is 300517 and it's a chronograph type. If your still interested in a picture let me know and i'll upload a couple.

·
Premium Member
6,979 Posts
I am constantly amazed at how people can identify quite uncommon watches from blown up, pixelated images.

Just wow.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts