WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Hi!!! That´s a VOSTOK caliber 2209, 18 jewels, handwind, with crown located at 2 o`clock and unusual subsidiary second hand at 9 o`clock, and probably made in the middle of the 80´s.
BTW, I also own such a watch in my collection, and I like it a lot!!!!.
Pedro :)

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
I guess I'm gonna have to get a new monitor!
Nope, I'm on my brand new Apple MacBook Pro and I can't see it either. I think azoria is probably spot on, he says he has one just like it (although I bet his is not as dark.) :)

·
Registered
321 Posts
Nope, I'm on my brand new Apple MacBook Pro and I can't see it either. I think azoria is probably spot on, he says he has one just like it (although I bet his is not as dark.) :)
Yep, I have one just like that, bought last December courtesy of German eBay, w/papers, and the dial is dark green, but not as much as pictured above of course...

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hi!!! That´s a VOSTOK caliber 2209, 18 jewels, handwind, with crown located at 2 o`clock and unusual subsidiary second hand at 9 o`clock, and probably made in the middle of the 80´s.
BTW, I also own such a watch in my collection, and I like it a lot!!!!.

Should be a 2403 movement, 17 jewels ;-)

Abraço |>

·
Registered
321 Posts
Should be a 2403 movement, 17 jewels ;-)

Abraço |>
...And right you are!!! unfortunately I don`t have enough room to display all the pieces of my collection, so I keep them stored, and sometimes this can happen, I start to forget some details, moreover I should have taken pictures of my whole collection, which I haven`t done yet (lazy of me!!!!). I should create a database....:think:
And for the sake of my honor I took just a few minutes ago pictures of the watch in question, but cannot find the damned paperso|o|o|, but you are 100% right and I haven`t noticed that the papers that came along with the watch were wrong!!!!:-| I`ll see if I can find them and I will keep you posted...;-)

Um abraço

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts