WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey friends! So digging around in some boxes I found some old watches that I bought when I worked for Fossil and I ran across this:

It's a GL7500HD. I think I bought it for my wife about 5-6 years ago or so when we had a whole slew of G-Shocks come through our employee store. So, if anyone has any insight on this or if it's sought after, I'd appreciate it. I'll probably throw it up on the trade or sale section at some point. If it's poor form to talk about that kind of stuff, apologies.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
That model came up semi-frequently in conversation here before it was discontinued: https://www.google.com/search?q=site:forums.watchuseek.com/f17+gl+7500&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Based upon that Google search, it doesn't seem to be highly sought after, but every G-Shock model has its fans! If you put it up for sale at a reasonable price (which is the part we can't/don't talk about here) it will almost surely sell.

Thankfully, you don't seem to be like one of the nutcases on Amazon or eBay who thinks "old G-Shock must equal rare, which must equal valuable" and then ask for five or ten times the MSRP and wonder why it won't sell. :)

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey thanks for the reply! I just wanted to make sure I didn't have something I'd feel awful about getting rid of later, really. Anyway, thanks again! I'll do a little more digging, I may just give it to someone in need of a cool G.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts