WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

Has anyone got any comparison pictures of a gw 5600j-1 and a gw-m5600-1er because they look completely different to me, i have the latter and am wanting to get the afore mentioned. Is the 5600j chunkier than the other one or what i cant seem to work out why they lok so different to me.

Thanks.:-!

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Here are some stock photos. I chose these as they are the same size image for proper comparison. There is a size difference of a few millimeters however I could not find those specs quickly and I wanted to respond to you asap.

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Has anyone got any comparison pictures of a gw 5600j-1 and a gw-m5600-1er because they look completely different to me, i have the latter and am wanting to get the afore mentioned. Is the 5600j chunkier than the other one or what i cant seem to work out why they lok so different to me.
I have both and prefer the 5600 J model. It is a bit larger, and the strap is longer and more comfortable for me, as I have an 8" wrist. Also I like the "cleaner" look of less lettering and fewer colors on the face of the J model. Like choosing nearly any G it's a matter of personal preference.

Cheers...:-!

Here's a shot of mine for purposes of a "real life photo" and size comparison to the G-7900.

·
Banned
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have both and prefer the 5600 J model. It is a bit larger, and the strap is longer and more comfortable for me, as I have an 8" wrist. Also I like the "cleaner" look of less lettering and fewer colors on the face of the J model. Like choosing nearly any G it's a matter of personal preference.

Here's a shot of mine for purposes of a "real life photo" and size comparison to the G-7900.
Thankyou very much indeed Archer that has cleared things up a great deal with the same size comparison pictures i can see why i think they look so different, there are a lot of small differences that make the 2 for me look a lot different. I think ill have to get one now its made my mind up youve been a great help.:-!

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Thankyou very much indeed Archer that has cleared things up a great deal with the same size comparison pictures i can see why i think they look so different, there are a lot of small differences that make the 2 for me look a lot different. I think ill have to get one now its made my mind up youve been a great help.:-!
By the way, please forgive me as I forgot to Welcome you to the Forum!

I love the GW5600J-1 model. It's an incredible bargain on Amazon for less than $65.00 one cannot go wrong.

I don't' know if you are in the US or not, as it does not say under your username. If you would kindly go to your profile and fill in the field with your location, then we can be of maximum help to you.

Let us know if there is anything else we can answer and enjoy your stay here on the forum. It's filled with great people that are very knowledgeable.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts