1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
The watch seems to be a legitimate Omega Quartz most likely from the early 80's. The dial looks original except that I don't know if the diamonds (?) were done by Omega or might have been an independent custom job.

In regards to value - hard to say because of the unique dial. But try searching the web/eBAY for 1980's Seamaster quartz and that might give you some idea from where to start....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Joe! So, the seller's advertisement of early 70's vintage, in your opinion, is not accurate?

The watch seems to be a legitimate Omega Quartz most likely from the early 80's. The dial looks original except that I don't know if the diamonds (?) were done by Omega or might have been an independent custom job.

In regards to value - hard to say because of the unique dial. But try searching the web/eBAY for 1980's Seamaster quartz and that might give you some idea from where to start....

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
I believe the movement in your watch is a calibre 1425, which AFAIK was not produced until the early 80's

To know for sure we would need to have the case opened and see the numbers on the movement.

Thanks Joe! So, the seller's advertisement of early 70's vintage, in your opinion, is not accurate?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts