WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

201 - 209 of 209 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
I've only broken and/or flooded 4 of those. On my last NIB replacement from Suunto, I sold it and bought a GDF100-1B and it's been through all the same stuff with not a single failure and it's been doing this for years.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
I have a G as well just find the Suunto a little more usable due to larger screen and easier interface. I’m thinking of Garmin Tactix Bravo for the outdoors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
been away over a decade....wow time flies by......but this is a great thread...glad i ran into it

ive dove back in late 80s and early 90s with a seiko push pull crown 50m water resistance to just over 200 ft. about 61m more than a few times. never leaked or failed. i agree on folks over think water resistance. on a quality made and branded watch i have no gear of swimming snorkeling or diving with one less than 200m wr or a screw down crown.

·
Registered
6 Posts
been away over a decade....wow time flies by......but this is a great thread...glad i ran into it

ive dove back in late 80s and early 90s with a seiko push pull crown 50m water resistance to just over 200 ft. about 61m more than a few times. never leaked or failed. i agree on folks over think water resistance. on a quality made and branded watch i have no fear of swimming snorkeling or diving with one less than 200m wr or without a screw down crown.
sorry havent figured out new software than when i started on this site.... for editing post and made some typos on phone and left out a word. so fixed in quote.

201 - 209 of 209 Posts